All P3 programs start with an initial Hi-Tech assessment to identify individual needs and develop a baseline for objectively tracking future development. After establishing an understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, and imbalances, P3 staff designs a science-based individual program to optimize performance and limit injury risk. Additionally, we’ll educate you and encourage you to consider this as a first step towards gaining control of your future success by better understanding your own body and its unique requirements.
- Strength Development
- Power Development
- Linear Speed Development
- Sprint Mechanics
- Jumping Mechanics
- Change of Direction Mechanics
- Agility and Lateral Speed Development
- Metabolic/Energy System Development
- Body Mass Management (increasing or decreasing body mass for performance)
- Regeneration/Recovery Soft Tissue Management
Amateur athlete programs are constructed with the same level of personalization as our programs for pro athletes. Although our main objectives are the same, amateur athletes are often trained at an earlier developmental stage in our performance progressions. Additionally, younger athletes often have physical maturation issues that must be considered in program creation.
In addition to the per-session fees, all amateur athletes are on a retainer, which may include the following:
- Oversight of athlete’s entire program
- Customized scheduled workouts not involving P3 staff
- Performance and biomechanics testing
- Workout planning and programs for when athletes travel or are away from P3
- 24-hour availability for consultation, troubleshooting, and injury issues
To become a P3 Amateur Athlete, an individual must fully commit to learning the movements and techniques provided toward the goal of continuous athletic improvement. The overwhelming majority of amateur athletes that train with P3 go on to play their respective sport in college.
For additional information, please contact Peak Performance Project by phone (805-886-0303) or email.