After establishing an understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, and imbalances, P3 staff designs a science-based program to optimize performance and limit injury risk. Additionally, we’ll educate you and encourage you to consider this as a first step towards gaining control of your future success by better understanding your own body and its unique requirements.
- Multi-Planar Force / Power Assessment
- Linear Speed Development
- Strength Development
- Injury Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Agility and Lateral Speed Development
- Video Analysis/Biomechanics Assessment
- Nutrition Consultation
- Metabolic/Energy System Development
- Explosive Power Development
- Body Mass Management (increasing or decreasing body mass for performance)
- Multi-Directional Speed
- Sensory Integration Training
- Reaction Sports Vision Training
- Regeneration/Recovery Soft Tissue Management
- First Step Quickness
- Vertical Jump Training
Amateur athlete programs are constructed with the same level of personalization as our programs for pro athletes. Although our main objectives are the same, amateur athletes are trained at an earlier developmental stage in our performance progressions. Additionally, younger athletes often have physical maturation issues that must be considered in program creation.
In addition to the per-session fees, all amateur athletes are on a retainer, which may include the following:
- Oversight of athlete’s entire program
- Customized scheduled workouts not involving P3 staff
- Periodic high-speed video analysis and biomechanics evaluation
- Periodic science-based small group nutrition presentations (both sports nutrition and nutrition for health promotion)
- Performance and biomechanics testing
- Workout planning and programs for when athletes travel or are away from P3
- 24-hour availability for consultation, troubleshooting, and injury issues
To become a P3 Amateur Athlete, an individual must have achieved an elite level of competition and fully commit to learning the movements and techniques provided toward the goal of continuous athletic improvement. The overwhelming majority of amateur athletes that train with P3 go on to play their respective sport in college.
For additional information, please contact Peak Performance Project by phone (805-886-0303) or email.