Out of State Athletes
P3 now offers an intensive five-day program for Elite Amateur Athletes traveling to Santa Barbara. These programs have been highly successful with professional athletes and P3 has now extended the same opportunity for out of town athletes to become P3 Elite Amateur Athletes.
- - A comprehensive assessment of the athlete’s strengths, weaknesses, and imbalances.
- - A NeuroProfileTM assessment of the athlete’s mental strengths and weaknesses.
- - Following the assessments, Performance Specialist’s will begin training the athlete based on their precise physical needs.
- - During the intense training period, the athlete’s will start to improve important aspects of their physical conditioning, learn to execute movements with precision and leave with a better understanding of how their bodies work.
- - After completing the intensive five day program, athlete’s are provided with a highly customized take home program and remote support.
- - Athletes can add-on continual training program for a monthly fee
To be accepted for P3’s five-day program, an individual must have achieved an elite level of competition and fully commit to learning the movements and techniques provided toward the goal of continuous athletic improvement.
For additional information, please contact Peak Performance Project by phone (805-886-0303) or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: P3 provides the above services only. Accommodations, meals and travel expenses are not included. We will gladly provide our preferred hotels upon request.