P3 Performance Specialists are elite among athletic trainers because of their study under the direction of Dr. Marcus Elliott in Santa Barbara, California and their daily interaction with world-class athletes from every sport.
• Educational background in sports science or related field
• Research and/or training experience
• Athletic background
• 30-35 hours/week in training environment
• 5 hours/week on applied sport science research
• 10-20 hours/week on individual projects
• Able to perform various athletes’ workouts on your own
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and three references to Adam Hewitt (email@example.com). Note: P3 is not currently seeking new Performance Specialists but P3 is always reviewing potential candidate submissions.